Saturday, October 16, 2010

All Evalyn!


Here's a little of what Evalyn has been up to these days...


This is how she "plays" with Reuben...
he's laughing so I just cringe, and make sure nothing escalates. :}


Here she is at the State Fair. She looks forward the feather hats every year.
The sad thing is that every year, she can pronounce "feather" better. :)


SHEEEEP!!


More animals...isn't she so cute?!


Evalyn's sitting in the third car from the end, you can't see her head because...


she was scared from all the noise, so she was plugging her ears. :)
I had to try hard not to laugh when she climbed off the ride.
The good news is she wasn't too upset, just ready to move on the next ride.


Peek!


So much fun!


Also, Evalyn started going to preschool!


She loves going and has really enjoyed her teacher, her friends, and learning.
(Not to mention, it's been nice for me too)


Here we are at Palisades Reservoir.


It was such a pretty drive and a beautiful autumn day.


On our way home, we swung by Grandma's work, The Bar T-5 in Jackson Hole,
and Evalyn got to ride Duster for a while. :)


Here she is checking out the draft horses.


She's scared of dogs, but loves horses...go figure. :)


She would've climbed on the backs of the draft's if she could.


Just can't get enough!


And here's another of her horse back ride.


Here we are at another trip to Yellowstone.


Evalyn told us the sign said, "Keep Off, Danger!"


Learning about steaming geysers.


She actually wanted ME to take a picture, very, very rare.
Typically I have to catch her unaware to get a photo. :)


And that's...All Evalyn! :)

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I just cannot believe how much she is grown and how ADORABLE she still is! I just love this post! I reread it five times! Oh and I found a book for her! You are going to LOVE it!!!

    Btw, you need to update your sidebar, reuben isn't 5months anymore and evalyn isn' 3 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention I love this post? I miss living close SO much!

    ReplyDelete